In addition to my creative projects, I also provide a plethora of other services. See below for details. (All contact info at the bottom)
- Assistance in correcting grammatical, punctuation, spelling, style, and usage errors.
- How it works:
- You reach out to me with questions, I respond
- If requested, I’ll send you a contract, outlining our mutual responsibilities
- Once you sign, scan and send it back to me, then you email me your manuscript as a Word document
- I’ll use the track-changes feature in Word, so you can tell what’s been changed
- You send me $5 per page, half up front, half when the job’s done
- I can edit anything: Websites, books, short stories, term papers, essays, love letters. If it has words, I can edit it.
- Not currently offering developmental edit services, so I won’t make any comments on content.
- Please allow at least two weeks for turn-around
- My rates are around $50/hour for tutoring.
- I am a former special ed language arts teacher with experience teaching both English language arts and social studies.
- I can also do test prep, study skills, and homework and proof-reading assistance.
- We can meet at my home, your home, or at a central location, convenient to us both.
- Services offered throughout North Fulton.
- My rates are $5/hour for house-sitting. Max charge is $50 per day.
- I’m comfortable taking care of most pets, with specific experience caring for dogs and birds.
- I can stay at your home or check in for a few hours on a daily basis.
- Services currently offered in the Roswell/Alpharetta area only.
Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.